Since its inception in 1963, with the formation of 100 Black Men of New York City. Inc. our organization has been providing Black men an opportunity to give back to the African-American community, as well as providing each member benefits both professionally and socially. 100 Black Men of America, Inc. as an organization has been instrumental in propelling the advancement of over 60,000 African-Americans, young and old alike.
Becoming a member of 100 Black Men of Denver, Inc. will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Give back to the African-American community of the Denver metropolitan area.
- Foster and develop professional relationships with powerful and connected African-Americans, both locally and nationally.
- Provide mentoring and role model opportunities to African-American male youth, as well as peers.
- Develop outreach programs designed to raise cancer awareness, diabetes and wellness among African-American males.
- Take a leadership role on projects/committees that can provide hands-on experience in terms of project management and program completion
You will be given an opportunity to create, develop and follow through with your own creative ideas. In this way, you will be able to not only benefit 100 Black Men of Denver, Inc., but also develop your skill set which could lead to greater opportunities professionally.
Latest posts by Denise Sweet (see all)
- Planet Fitness to Build an Active Lifestyle in Montbello - May 30, 2016
- 4 Black Owned Craft Brewerys to Support - March 12, 2016
- Greatest Showcases of Female EmCees - March 12, 2016
Visited 545 times, 3 Visits today